Monday, January 24, 2011

Get salivating, dancing and moving on over to these deals today

Groupon today gets me mucho excited!! My absolute favorite place to eat authentic Mexican food is today's Groupon. I grew up on this place, so whenever I am craving some great tacos, chips and salsa, enchiladas or burritos, this is where I want to go!!  $7 for $14 worth of mexican fare at Felipe's Jr.
(remember your purchase of Groupon through Wichita City Mom supports my page)

You may also want to check out some of the other deals on Groupon today, such as:
$60 for 1 hour of moving services and 20 boxes from Get A Move On,
$12 for a year long membership for Swing Dance Classes
and Photobooks, Cards, and more from Mixbooks for $15! This one is a $50 value!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!