Monday, January 31, 2011

a little update from me...

Wow, I just realized I've gone 4 days without a post. Well, things have been super busy at our house. Our third funeral in two months, sickness, and just life in general has kept me away from a computer. Bad news is another one is down with that nasty stomach bug, just praying that it just finishes up right there!

I'm currently working on my Work at home Mom of the Month for February and hope to have it done today so that it will post by midnight tonight! Some of you may have heard of her, and if you have a newborn, or soon to be born, you need to hear of her!  Her passion for her craft, her talent, and her ambition to make change makes her story a must read!! I'm so excited to bring this story to you!

Speaking of change, you know also how I love Mom's who love to make a change. If you have kids in the Wichita School District, and are a registered voter, I would love to tell you about my friend Susan Kiefer. Susan is running for an At-Large position with the Board of Education this spring.  She wants your voice, and your opinions to be heard to the school board to make positive change for the future of our students in public schools. Her own three sons are students at Wichita Schools and she has been an active participant in their experience through PTO since they started in school. Now she wants to bring what she has learned to a bigger scale by being a part of those large decisions that affect all students. You can follow her progress, news releases, and goals at www.kieferforkids.blogspot.com.

Thanks for hanging in there with me, and I promise I'll back up and bringing you great deals, and coupons soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!