Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daily Deals for Thursday, January 27th. 2011

Get great Groupons today from Bath and Body Works online. $10 for $20 and $15 for $30.
This is a great way to stock up on your favorites scents at half off.  Only valid online.
Find Today's Daily Deal on the Best in Wichita!

Home Run Savings is a new local deal site that brings you the best deals from local businesses only and donates a portion of the sales to a local charity. What a great way to support our community! Today's deal is my favorite place for sweets:  Cocoa Dolce' Artisian Chocolates $12.50 off your $25.00 purchase. Sweet!

 If you want more great savings you should also check out the daily deal with Mamapedia  today.  You can get a subscription to Parents magazine for 60% off. Just $5 for one year or $8 for two years. That is just a deal you can't pass up it's so cheap!! I'm thinking this would be a great baby shower add on gift for expecting parents.

I'm also so excited to have become a Living Social affiliate. These deals are not yet custom for Wichita, but soon I hear, soon.  It is quite similiar to Groupon and Mamapedia. I've been following the deals in Kansas City, and will bring you anything I find that will work as online purchases.  What I love about Living Social, is anything you purchase and then share, if 3 friends buy from the same deal - yours is free!  If you haven't seen it before, go on over and check it out and sign up for their emails. Once Wichita gets in on it, you'll be one of the first to know!  Or just keep following me, and I can be the first to tell you! Check out Living Social here.


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!