Monday, July 14, 2014

Adventures in Camping: Camping with Littles

My husband and I decided to take our smallest two children camping recently. It was our first time out in a long time, and first time for them. AND we were going "primitive". Oh yeah.

So of course I went straight to Pinterest as soon as we had picked our date to go and found our place. Surely there is wisdom to be found when it comes to tent camping with two under 7.  Check out my pins over at the link. 
Follow Chandra's board camping on Pinterest.

 Here's the top lessons I learned from camping with little ones:

 1. Don't be afraid to let them try something new!

 2. When more logical solutions are not working, don't be afraid to improvise.















3. Make time for plenty of fun!
4. Don't forget to slow down, relax, and enjoy the beauty around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!