Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Local bargain on clothing for back to school

I love a good bargain, and I really love a bargain on top of a bargain.
Get a head start on your back to school clothing shopping and snag a little something for yourself at local consignment boutique Hannah Banana.
Hannah Banana turns 10 (!) this year, and to celebrate they are having storewide sales that change daily and a fabulous fill a bag sale in the tent outside of the store.
Here's a little example of what I got for me for $10!!
Are you ready?
Top by Express design studio: consignment price $24
Top by Odille: Cosignment price $30
Top by BCBG girls: Consignment price $30
Dress by Michael Kors: Consignment price $40
Pants by JCrew: Consignment price $22
plus, (not pictured) two Gap tees for my little one, a Gap pair of rauched leggings. And a tee by Holister. 

ALL for $10. (That was all I could get in the bag!)
If I had bought all of these items brand new I would have spent hundreds of dollars to get these top brands. All the items are like new and super cute!

We also got some great items for my boys and Teen daughter, they LOVE to shop here, and I could have spent more than I did, but I'm pretty satisfied with my total, and can't wait for the next sale.

Visit Hannah Banana on their facebook page for more info about the store, store hours, location and consignment details. Sale is good through the weekend! Tell them Wichita City Mom sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!