Monday, March 18, 2013

Our trip to Disney on Ice!

Disney On Ice was awesome!!!! It was the first time any of us had seen a Disney on Ice show and it didn't fail to amaze and entertain us!
All four of my kids were thrilled and loved the show.  Especially my 9 and 5 year old.
Even my littlest one was excited by the lights and characters on the ice.  She sat through really well and clapped and cheered along with the crowd!
Wichita is so lucky to have such a nice venue as Intrust Bank Arena for events. It is such a great,  family friendly place to attend. It was easy to get parked, and find our seats despite the crowds.
Make sure you follow Intrust Bank Arena on facebook and sign up for E-News at their website to keep up on all the great shows and events that are coming up.  Also keep up with me here, as I will be bringing you more giveaways and specials on family events in partnership with SMG Management and Intrust Bank.
One of many amazing props and set!
Thanks to Intrust Bank Arena and SMG Management for providing tickets for my family and the ones I gave away last week!



*photo credits Jason Wenke





1 comment:

  1. My three girls and I loved it too! It was our first Disney ice event as well. Thank you for the giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!