Friday, July 13, 2012

Save on Tickets to Disney's The Lion King

Disney's Broadway production of The Lion King is being presented by Theater League in Wichita on September 4th-30th.  Tickets range from $40-$75. (Balcony-Floor seats).  Theater League emailed me to let me know that they are offering some great deals on tickets if you get the group rates.


Here's quoting what Craig from Theater League shared with me about group rates:

We have wonderful seating available in the last two weeks of the run (September 18-23 and 25-30) with matinee performances on Saturday, Sunday and a special Thursday matinee on September 27 at 1pm. Group discounted pricing for 15 or more is available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evening performances.

The price for groups is $72 for Orchestra L-FF/Balcony A-C; $62 per person for Orchestra GG-JJ/Balcony D-F; and $40 for Balcony G-H. On Thursday the 27th, we have special pricing for 30 or more during the 1pm performance. The price for the larger group is $60, $50 and $30 respectively.



That's a big savings overall with great seats and dates available.

I have let Craig know that if there are any great deals or specials available on individual tickets that my readers would definitely be interested, and he's going to keep me in the loop if there is anything else I can bring you! So keep watching for that as we get closer to show time!

Thanks Theater League for passing this money saving tip my way!

See more info about group pricing and links to faq's and ordering here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!