Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good things come in small packages.

I know things have been a little quiet this week over at Wichita City Mom. Mainly because sometimes the expected can arrive unexpectedly.

My family welcomed our newest member Hope Alexandra about a week earlier than planned, last Tuesday.  I guess she was ready before everyone else thought she should be.
We are all doing well, and settling in nicely.  We are very blessed and amazed by this new little life that God knew would be the perfect fit for our family.


I have plans to continue to bring you any thing that can't be missed, but will be scaling back a little on the posting for the rest of this month.
Make sure you get to read about my Work at Home Mom for September, Amanda, a single Mom who owns Rhea Lana's Consignment sale, and get a print off of the free pre-sale pass coming up soon.   I also have a guest blogger lined up who is a local Wichita Mom.  You will love her enthusiasm and humor of being a Mom to boys and her experiences as a California girl in Kansas.

Have anything going on that you think I should share? Send it over to me in an email and  I will make sure my readers hear about it.

Have a great month and enjoy these beautiful days!

Chandra
Wichita City Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!