Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shopscotch

Earn cash back rewards and share your deals with friends when you shop with Shopscotch. 

Shopscotch is an online shopping forum where you can earn as much as 10% back on online purchases to use towards future purchases. (The average payout was about 4%) The great thing is it keeps track of it for you in a "piggy bank" and once you get to $25 or more, you can use it, like cash, to purchase other items at any retailer or service provided that's listed on their site.  And there are quite a few:  Gap, Overstock.com, Target, Toys r us...there wasn't a store I could think of that was NOT on there. Holiday time is a big online purchasing time in our house, so getting some return on our purchases will definitely help our holiday budget!  There's no fees or memberships to sign up, just create an account and get shopping.

The more you spend, the more you earn, and you also can rank up your bonuses with badges and referrals.
Also see what your friends and others are earning and saving, and share your own savings, to keep you up on where some of the best deals are!!

I signed up as "Citymom" (of course), friend me and let's get saving and shopping together!!

I am an affiliate publisher for Shopscotch. Any links or promotions on my site helps to financially fund what I do. Please note that I carefully investigate any links and endorsements thoroughly before promoting to make sure you get the best, and safest offers out there. If you have any problems or issues with anything I promote, please email me and let me know! I want your experience to be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!