Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Open House


Get your gift-giving on and stop in at a Holiday Open House event in Bel-Aire. 45th Street and Woodlawn.
Featured are vendors from Avon, Silpada, Mary Kay, Premier Jewelry and more.
Get some college team bags and purses and specialty items you can't get at the mall!
Sneak a preview and see a full catalog at http://www.mythirtyone.com/nataliew 


Tomorrow, Saturday November 13th only, just follow the bright signs!
Thanks Natalie W. for the tip!
You can email me about any craft show and open houses at Wichitacitymom@gmail.com
I will make sure I post as much information as you give me to help promote your business or show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!