Monday, August 9, 2010


Today's Deal of the Day from Groupon is my favorite place to shop for kids: Hannah Banana.
Find the cutest clothing at deep discounts lightly used.  Boutique brands, department store brands, and nationally known brands like Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Hollister and Abercrombie at a fraction of the price. Stellar customer service (wink wink), personalized and unique. Consign your prized outgrown possessions and make money to buy more! You will love Hannah Banana, and especially this deal.
Click the link to purchase today's Groupon.  I am an affiliate publisher of Groupon. By purchasing through my Wichita City Mom link, you support my website! Thank you and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!