Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Gym open house

If you are looking for a great activity this fall to get your little one, (or you) out to socialize and exercise, you should check out My Gym.  Saturday, August 28th is a Fall open house. Drop in anytime between 10 and 5 to meet the staff and try out the facility.  I promise you'll be impressed! They have all sorts of activities, games and interactions to stimulate and motivate your tiny tot up to 9 years old! There are parent participation classes as well as kids day out opportunities through out the year.
The fall schedule will be available along with raffles and giveaways. My Henry loved it, and I can't wait to take him again!! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!