Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Silent Killer - Judgement House 2012

Judgement House is kicking off again this year, and I am actually going to "be in" one of the scenes.
This year the story line involves a family, and some of them make choices that last them an eternity.  I get to play the Mom this year.  (My wonderful handsome husband gets to play my husband, how appropriate.)



In case you have never heard of Judgement House, my church Newspring, in Wichita, puts this on every year and thousands of people go through, and thousands of lives are changed by those who decide to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior  Anyone who has doubts or questions about what actually happens when you die would hugely benefit from seeing this production.  It is a walk through drama, (meaning you travel from scene to scene to view the story with a "tour guide"), and see the results of death with Christ, and death without.  There are many talented people involved in getting this to go, and I feel honored and humbled at getting to be such a big part of it this year.  It is life changing and will make you think about life and death in a different way.

Tickets go quick and I highly suggest getting advanced reservations at the website here.  They will take walk-ins but expect a long wait, especially on the weekends!  Tell your family, take your friends and see you next week at Judgement House!!

Read my story about Judgement House from last year here.

See updated time information and online reservations here.