Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kansas Bloggers I love - an "unofficial" list

Here's a list of some "local people" blogs that I like to read.  Most I know personally, (I know I have cool friends, right?), some I wish I knew or knew better. ALL are worth reading and following.  I happen to think they are also hugely inspirational to me as a fellow blogger, and I hope to glean at least a sliver of their talent just by exposure to theirs!
If you want to try blogging, my number 1 piece of advice is to read other bloggers. The blogging world is huge!!! But find those you like:  share, compare, and enjoy!!  I hope my page can be added to your own personal list!! ;-)
Thanks!
Chandra
Wichita City Mom



Zoe in Oz :  
Read the quirky true tales of a California girl and her boys in Kansas.

Simply Edible:
Beau in Hays, Ks, is cooking up some deliciousness as a stay-at-home Dad.  He's even got your happy hour covered.  (And I've tasted his food, and his drinks, and they are superb!)

Money Saving Mom:  I consider her the queen of coupon blogging, and yes she is in Kansas. Read her story about how they got of thousands of dollars of debt and continue to live a frugal, debt-free life.

Wichita on the Cheap:  A local fave. She is the go to for all things cheap to do and get in Wichita.

Newspring Synergy:  Marriage advice and tips  from Pastor Johnathan Hoover, of Newspring Church in Wichita,

Cat Poland :
A talented writer, read her well-written tales of marriage and motherhood.  Also make sure you read about Eric's story.  It'll have you in tears.

Carrie from the Prairie:
A stay-at-home Mom of 4 girls, all homeschooled.  Read her random viewpoints on about anything.  Her posts literally have me laughing out loud.  This is truly how fun she is in real life, too.

Blending a Family with Hope
Rebecca Snell, Motivational Speaker and Talk Show Host in Kansas City shares how you can take your blended family from broken to blended to bonded.  Using biblically based advice, and her own blended family experiences, she shares how to handle relationship and family issues. My husband and I attended the Bonded Family Conferences put on by her and her Husband, Dan, and they are well worth the money and the trip to KC.



4chairs1desk.= organized chaos:
Check out my friend Amber's great activities you can make for your preschool,/early elementary-aged children. She has four under age 5!!


Well I hope I haven't missed anyone! But who else is out there?
Do you have a  favorite local (like Kansas local), blogger or website?  I'd love to follow them too!  Give 'em a shout out in the comment section below! I'm sure they'll thank you for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!