Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Free Ice Cream and Scoop

Check out Hiland's new website all about ice cream, and enter to win free ice cream for a year. Just go and invent your own ice cream flavor to start your entry.


They were nice enough to send over some more free stuff to give to my readers.
Just comment below and I'll put you into a drawing for a free 56 oz ice cream coupon and a great Hiland Ice Cream scooper.
There's also a coupon for $.50 off at the site as well, just click "coupons".
Two of my readers will win!

    Tell me your favorite ice cream flavor and leave your email address. I'll choose a winner at the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. choclate chip is hands down my favorite. lori @ kat-woman2007@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!