Thursday, February 2, 2012

Boutique deals at 70% off





I'm sure you've heard me talk about Groopdealz before.  Cutest stuff, as daily deals to wear, display, use or give. 






I love these boutique and custom made items that are super affordable. I can't wait every day to open my email and see what's new!  Most of the items are handmade, so you are also potentially supporting a work at home Mom. All unique, so great for a gift.  Trendy, so you can't go wrong. Shipping is all under $6 for majority of the items. I am loving my super cute fleur-di-lis  earrings I bought a few months ago, and if you know me personally, you'll see me wear them often! 


An example of some of the great deals going on right now:  
$9 Personalized Name with Cute Bird Vinyl Decal
$8.99 Antique Typewriter Key Necklace
$2.50 Gorgeous Felt Flower Clip or Pin
Check it out here, and sign up for the emails. You can also find them on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!