Friday, December 2, 2011

Win free dairy for a year, and milk product coupons

consumerqueen.com
Share your favorite Holiday recipe with Hiland Dairy Foods and you could win free dairy products for a year!! Enter the Tasty TraDISHons contest here.  There's also some $.50 off coupons on their site as well. Register and you can receive more exclusive coupons by email.  Thanks to Hiland for sharing this contest with me, and stay tuned as I am going to be giving away some free Hiland Products for Wichita City Mom readers!!

Just head on over to my Facebook page here,
and comment which free Hiland product you would want if you won. The choices are, a gallon of Milk, Cottage Cheese, or Sour Cream/Dips.  Two winners will be chosen for each product by Friday 12/16. Good luck!


1 comment:

  1. ice cream! My kids think its a food group all by itself!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!