Monday, November 7, 2011

Coupon for Kids Clothing

As a Mom who likes to save money, I really love to shop second-hand for my kids clothing. Trendy Tots is one of many places in town that I like to shop as there are great prices, great selection and great service.  Just this past weekend I stopped in and got some great things from Gap, Dwell Studio and Carters, all way under what they cost new! (Two items still had the tags on them!)

Friday is 11/11/11.  So in honor of this special date Trendy Tots is giving 11% off your entire purchase on regularly priced items with coupon.

This is good only on Friday, 11/11/11.  Just print this coupon and present at checkout.
Trendy Tots is in Killarney Center at 29th and N. Rock Rd. (behind Jimmie's Diner).
(see coupon for exclusions and details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!