Friday, July 8, 2011

WAHM for July- Our Brown-Eyed Girls

Nine years ago Tiffany Webb's first of two girls joined her family of three. A girly girl at heart, and like her own Mom with her and her sister, she loved to dress her little girl up.  Bows were one of her favorite ways to make an outfit, but she had trouble finding the bows that she wanted.  So she began making them herself.  Family and friends began to take notice and her business was born.

She hasn't always been a stay at home Mom, once working for Boeing, she also got some exposure to design at a job at The Plaid Giraffe in Wichita. She loved being around all the beautiful things and working with client's.  Getting to make big, beautiful bows for gift wrapping honed her skills with ribbon as well.

Photos by Christa Danielle
Now with two adorable little girls, she counts them as her biggest inspiration. "I love making things for them and getting them all dolled up! So, because I have so much fun doing that with them.... It's also, rewarding to watch other Mom's having fun dolling up their girls as well! I would have to say that I have the most amazing friends and customers too, that challenge me and are a great support and inspiration!" Some of her close friends she refers to as her "business managers"!  "They are always challenging me to branch out and make new things or start a facebook page or grow my page, etc.....I am not much of a computer person so those things are not my area! Having friends to help with those things is awesome!" Doing home shows and partnering up with other Mom businesses are other ways she can connect with those friends.

Seeing her bow creations on all of her friends/customers girls', inspires her to do more. Being creative, and being challenged to design new fun bows is inspiration as well. "I have always loved unique, fun accessories for myself and now for my girls...so I guess I just have fun with it!"

Her advice for other Moms is to "find something you enjoy doing that allows you to have a creative outlet! Being a wife and mom is so rewarding....  Finding something you enjoy that allows you to stay home, while making some extra money can be a lot of fun, especially if it allows you to meet new people and socialize some too!"


Photos by Christa Danielle
Tiffany and her husband Brandon, just celebrated their 15th Wedding Anniversary. They have three  beautiful children. Tristan (11), Sophie (9) and their wonderful surprise baby, Bridget (2). They enjoy traveling, sports activities and hanging out together as a family! To balance it all Tiffany and her family enjoy getting away, and traveling. Hot baths at the end of the day and exercising is a good outlet for her. Date nights with her husband are a must!!!! 
Photos by Christa Danielle
You can find Our Brown-Eyed Girls bows at various shows throughout the year, or on Facebook. She can also do custom orders to go with any outfit.

Thank you Tiffany for sharing your story on how you are a Work at Home Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Our Brown Eyed girls! I have 3 girls ages 4 to 13 and they all wear her bows! She is a true inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!