Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy July 11th, here's some deals for your day

7-11-11.  Has a ring to it, and for some is the fodder for superstition, make a wish! In honor of this day, that will not happen again for another century, there are some deals to take advantage of that will make this a LUCKY day for you!

FREE 11oz Slurpee at 7-11 convenience stores. (via Wickedcooldeals.com)

FREE Molten cake (or other dessert) at Chili's with purchase of an adult entree. Need this coupon. (via zuberance.com)

FREE shipping today only at Carters.com.
also get Free shipping at Oshkosh, and today is the last day to get the buy one tee get two free deal. With free shipping this is quite a great buy!

If I find anything else today, I will add to my facebook page! If you see anything I've missed- drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!