Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Extreme Couponing for you too

Tonight starts a new season of Extreme Couponing on Discovery's TLC channel. Click on over to preview some of the couponers they'll be featuring tonight and grab some great tips on saving money at the checkout.  I was a little shocked at how "extreme" most of these people are and not sure I could keep up with all that, but I appreciate their gusto.

While on the page, scroll on down to the bottom and there are some great coupon/money saving tips to help you be a savvier shopper. I am always trying to get the best value for my dollar, and want to bring you as many money saving tips as I can find. Keep up with me, and I'll bring you as many as I can find to pad your wallet!

Some other great coupon sites you can check out is:  Shortcuts.com, Cellfire.com, coupons.com, Freeflys.com, and redplum.com.  Also, if you have a Dillons, their website has coupons that transfer to your loyalty card, Shortcuts and Cellfire also have that ability. Target is also fabulous for printable coupons and have manufacturer's coupons on their site as well.  I also like Moneysavingmom.com and Wichitaonthecheap.com. 

Here are a few new coupons to hit Coupons.com to get you started in your Extreme Couponing:



Here is a few examples on what is over at Freeflys.com right now:


 Happy Couponing! Hope you can catch "Extreme Couponing" tonight on TLC (check your local listings for time and channel), and if you do, I'd love to hear just what you think, and where your favorite place to save on the net is!


Please note that I am an affiliate publisher with some of the above listed websites. Please see my affiliate disclosure page should you have any questions of my participation in this. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Chandra! I probably won't be able to catch it tonight, but I definitely will look for it online or On Demand.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!