Friday, March 25, 2011

precious passengers on board

One of my three precious passengers
I was in a minor little fender bender car wreck last night, (everyone was okay, thank goodness, and none of my children were with me thankfully).  But it made me think about how important it is to always be safety belted, and to make sure that your children properly are.

These things happen with no warning, that's why they are called "accidents", and anyone would hate to be caught when they weren't properly prepared. Now I'm going to assume that all of you follow all of the safety laws and drive with caution and defensiveness, especially when your children are with you.  It is my nature to want to share what life smacks me with when something unpleasant happens to me in hopes that I can at least prevent one bad thing happening again! (I'm no superhero, I know!) At the risk of sounding "parental", Buckle up, and drive safe, we Mom's are always transporting precious cargo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!