Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vista print freebies

Vistaprint.com is having a $0 event. There is a whole page of free items all you pay is shipping. There is no limit so pick as many personalized items as you want and just pay to ship it. Items like wall calendars, sticky notes, mouse pads and stampers. New customers get free shipping on orders over $20 plus two free extra gifts, so add some items to your cart (some Christmas shopping perhaps) and pay no extra shipping!?!  I have been unable to verify that this working of the system may work, but should anyone try it, let me know.
(I especially like the 4X6 photo flip book and the "mommy cards"
which are not free but super cheap and cute.)




I am an affiliate publisher for Escalate Network, any links provided on my website will support my business. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!