Monday, October 25, 2010

A Groupon Today for....

So I was promised something really special today that we were all going to get excited about, but what I wasn't told was that we'd have to travel about 350 miles to fully enjoy it!!
But it's still exciting as there are so many of us who enjoy taking the trip up to Kansas City to shop or enjoy it's entertainment. -Especially now that the holiday shopping season is almost in full swing.
So I present to you...The Body Shop!
$20 for $40 worth of merchandise. You can use towards sale items, and use your "Love Your Body" discount cards. I haven't been in The Body Shop for awhile, but last I remember they were eco-conscious, fairly hip, and uber-natural bath and beauty products.
I was actually recently given a sample package of some of the Nutriganics skin care and really liked the Foaming Facial Wash. Good scent, squeaky clean, soft skin. Sounds like a "score" to me!!!!
Click this link to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!