Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Versona Store Now in New Market

*The following post is a paid review. I was compensated with a gift card. All opinions are mine.
 

Fall is definitely here, and I'm shifting through my closet to pull out the scarves and sweaters. (but keeping the shorts handy for afternoon - it's a Kansas thing.)
Sadly, my fall clothing selection is quite the disappointment, and could use some updating.

Versona asked for Wichita City Moms to review the new location at New Market Square on the North West side of Wichita off of Maize Road. This is a little bit of a trip for me in Andover, but I was all for it, because I love accessories, shoes, and bags, and Versona is known for all of those.

You may have seen my previous post on the Versona that opened in Bradley Fair. This was the first Versona to land in Wichita, the New Market location is the second. (Read about it here.)

If you have never been in a Versona store before, don't be intimidated by the upscale, department store feel. I'm talking sparkling chandeliers and Marble floors. It is pretty. This west side location is no exception. It just glows from the front windows! The good news is that there are no chandelier, marble floor prices: just great quality, selection, helpful service and prices you will love! My favorite place hands down for sunglasses, and any time I need just the right piece(s) of jewelry for an outfit or occasion this is my go-to place. (I am still carrying the wallet I bought on my first visit! See it on my previous post.)

The obsessive-compulsive, neurotic freak that I am loves that the store is color grouped, meaning all items in the same color family are in sections together. The biggest decision is do I start with black? Or white?

They also have lots of cute home accessory items and accessories for your accessories. (Something for anyone on your Christmas shopping list.) Head over to the markdowns for even better deals, and see the great variety of scarves I think I've seen anywhere! From lightweight to wool!

I picked up a light weight aztec styled fringe sweater and plaid flannel infinity scarf. (Got the sweater in the mark down section for $19.99 cause that's how I roll). I went over my $25 budget by about $9 with tax. Thanks Versona for the opportunity to review the new location, and if you have a chance to check it out they are located in New Market Square off of 21st street West and Maize Road. The store is next to the Michael's just South of Target. See a mall directory here.

Can't make it to either store location? They now have online shopping available at their website. See that here, shopversona.com


*I received compensation for my review, all opinions and shopping selections are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!