Friday, February 20, 2015

Target Target Target

 *the following is an affiliate post. I may receive compensation for links or fulfillment of offers listed on my page.


I am super excited to announce that I am now a Target Media Partner, and will be bringing you lots of Target deals, bargains and coupons as they send them, and anything I see that you may love!

One thing I love about Target, (actually there are lots of things I love about Target), but the best thing, is that I can always feel confident I am getting a good deal on food and products for my family. They have such a great amount of resources for saving money should you put in the time and effort. Even if you don't have time to utilize all their great ways to save, you can still feel good about their prices and sales. You can save lots of money on good quality, name brand products just by buying them at Target alone, as they are very competitive on their grocery prices in my area. 

Henry, asleep in the Target cart. (2009)
Another way I HAVE to save is with my Cartwheel app, if you don't have this, you are missing out. Don't ever clip a coupon again, just download the free app with your provider, connect an account such as facebook or google +, and bring your phone to save at the check out on items you click to save.  This is an easy way to stack savings as you can use it on sale items, with paper coupons, along with any text message coupons, (you will see these with a code to get it throughout the store), pharmacy rewards, and then get that extra 5% off by using a Target RedCard or Target Debit Card.  Yes, I am that annoying person that uses all of these at the checkout. (Scan that Cartwheel very last FYI.)  And I almost forgot that if you bring your own reusable bags you'll get an additional $.05 back for each bag you use. Those all add up pretty nicely at the check out!!  And if that nice checkout person asks if you want a Target RedCard or Debit Card - that Debit Card is a no excuses easy thing to get, and is NOT a credit card. It is simply another Debit Card linked up to your checking account that you pay at Target or Target.com with instead of your normal bank issued debit card. You'll save an extra 5% off your final subtotal with this card. I love it and freak if my husband goes to Target without it. (A penny saved is a penny earned.)  
So you've seen my post about Aldi, click here if you haven't. Target is usually my next place and my in between place and the place I usually frequent about 2-3 times a week. (Not always because I have to.) Sometimes, I go just to escape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!