Friday, July 19, 2013

Free Friday Downloads at Dillons

Don't miss out on a coupon for a free full size product at Dillon's today.

Just go to the Dillon's website, and create an account to link your plus card.
Every Friday you will receive an email for a free product, available only for a short amount of time.

If you haven't gotten the email for the free product, sign in on the home screen and click on the "promotions" tab. It will take you to the load button to put it on your card.

Sign up if you haven't and start cashing in savings with your store loyalty card.
I use 90% digital coupons at my Dillon's and love that I can now load them conveniently on an Android app saving me tons of time, (and money).

Click here for Dillons.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!