Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Parties, 2013

Myles' Valentine box 
The party craft. This worked out well with little assistance and within our time limit for 20 - 9-10 year olds.
Myles making his craft.
Action shot of game. Stick the pom pom to your nose with vaseline and no hands!
The "Dizzy Mummy" was a huge hit!

Conversation heart stack race!
























The Pre-K Royal Banquet 

King Henry with his "Feast"

The arrival of King Henry

Hope enjoyed just hanging out in the reading corner.

and finishing off Henry's plate of food.

My little princess appreciates good literature.



 You can see all of the ideas I used for my son Myles' party on my "Holiday" and "Parties" Pinterest boards.  Click here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!