Monday, February 18, 2013

Blow out sale today, kids shoes, women's apparel, and more

I'm not doing a lot of shopping today for President's Day, and despite all the sale hoopla, it's not a day that I consider a hot shopping day, personally.  But oh, my guilty little pleasure website that tempts me so, especially when they have a sale on top of their great prices, is Zulily.com and today, for President's Day they are having a "blow-out Sale", with items under $9.99.  I found cute shoes for all my kids at under $10 a pair, and they are shoes that they would actually wear.
You do have to act quick as sizes sell out fast.
Check it out and do some shopping, here. 





{And if you love Tom's, I hear there will be a sale on those on Wednesday, the 20th.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!