Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to my new sponsor

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome my new sponsor and to thank her for joining my web page.
I love to promote local businesses and especially woman/mom owned ones, and would love to see your company on here too!
Premier Denim Group
All sponsors ads go in my right hand column and can be linked to with just a click. (Make sure you tell them I sent you!!)  If you are interested in advertising on my website and reach over 3000 Moms, Dads, and Grandparents in the Wichita metro and vicinity, email me at wichitacitymom@gmail.com and I will send you my current rates and sizes available.

This month as a welcome to new advertisers, book an ad space for three months, and get one month free! That's $30 for three months for a 125X125 button. Just mention the "end of summer sale" to get set up! Back to school time is coming and there are going to be lots going on in the next few months,  -I expect my readership to continue to climb!   

I look forward to hearing from you!
Chandra
Wichita City Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!