Monday, August 22, 2011

Free iPhone 8/22/11

Looks like today Best Buy is giving away a free iPhone 3GS with a 2 year contract through AT&T.  I just caught wind of this a few moments ago, but if you are heading home from work and you need a new provider, or are out of contract, this is a deal worth $500!  And it includes activation. You can also get this online with in store pickup.  Best Buy is now doing it's own versions of daily deals, so everyday there is going to be something new get a hold of.  I upgraded my own phone with a new Android, that I got for free just last Wednesday.  (I was out of my contract, so I'm glad I held on as long as I did).  Check it out the Best Buy website here.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! Looks like I missed it by over two weeks.

    Would have loved to get this amazing deal at $500.

    Thanks Anyways, Chandra.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!