Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome....

It was a normal weekend, much like any other weekend. It was a Saturday morning, and my husband turns to me and asks, "what should we do this weekend?". Three kids, ages 9, 6 and 2, we feel, like most weekends, we need to find something, and we need to find it fast!! Hence my idea was born. Why isn't there a place where a parent, (or Mom) can go and find out everything going on in Wichita for families and kids, in one handy little location? It's Wednesday night, let's go out, wasn't there a restaurant having kids night tonight? Can't remember where. Wouldn't it be great to have a handy, updated list available with choices for each day of the week?? That's my focus of this blog. Not only will I find and share those places, I will also bring you the best of the best places in Wichita, for playing, learning, and creating memories. If you're like most Moms, you have better things to do than research. Trust my blog to provide you with all the ideas you've been searching for! My goal is to have a place that really highlights what a great city Wichita is for families!! Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for much, much more!!
Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!