Monday, November 11, 2013

Black Friday Deals - Target

I don't normally post much about Black Friday, but my family does participate and get about 80% of our shopping done on this "Superbowl of holiday shopping days".  So I'm getting my Black Friday list together and will be checking it twice in the next few days to come.  Our favorite Black Friday deal stop is always Target, and I got to see the Black Friday Ad just now. Here's a few things that jumped out at me as good deals to keep in mind if you venture out that day (or morning):

Deals on Flat Screens
Nook 7" HD 8GB for $79
iPad Mini for $299 + $75 Gift Card with purchase
Deals on Samsung phones and Apple iPhones, and prices are good only with activation, so hang on a bit if you are thinking of upgrading those phones. (Best Buy will also be worth checking out this year for this also I'm sure.)
$5 Classic Board Games
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off select toys
Soda Stream maker for $79.99 + $25 Gift Card with purchase
Hoover WindTunnel Vacuum $80 off, and a Dyson at $199 (which is a $130 savings)
Kids and Adults sleepwear $5
And TONS more!!!
The entire store is on sale and it also looks like a good time to stock up on sheet sets and towels as these are marked way down for Black Friday!

Target is opening at 8pm on Thanksgiving Day, and there are Doorbuster deals on Saturday and Sunday too.

AND, Friday only, if you spend $75 or more you'll get to take 20% off your next shopping trip between 12/1 and 12/7.  Sweet!

check out the 36 (!) page ad for Target here. 

Stay tuned, and I'll bring some more BF Deals soon. and I might even share with you my tips for making it not so insane. As it is an insane way, literally, to shop for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!