Thursday, October 13, 2011

My new favorite deal sites...

I love the Group Deal concept, and there are lots out there now. A couple that have stood out lately are two different sites that have exactly the things that I love to splurge on for myself, and at a low price I can justify. Pick Your Plum has daily deals on crafting, ribbon, jewelry making, clothing, things to get the creative juices flowing.  Love the DIY ideas on Pinterest? Then you will probably love Pick Your Plum. Another plus, shipping is always super cheap, like $2 or $3 cheap regardless of the quanitity.

Another one I love is Groopdealz.  Boutique daily deals at a fraction of the price.  Oh I get excited every morning to open my email and see what fabulous thing they have for a super low buy.  There's no massages and golf packages on this one.  Fab jewelry, home decor and accessories, some items are as low as $3 each, and shipping just as low.  The nice thing is most items are available until sold out or at least for a couple of days.  No impulse buys required which is even more appealing as I like to think before I buy.  Check them out here.

Found any great deal sites with unique finds that get you excited?  Share them in my comments, I'd love to check them out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!