Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday deals

New coupons for Barnes & Noble non-members.  2 for 1 smoothies, and 30% off books for young readers and teens plus 30% off select book titles.  Click here to print off.

Free mini photo book with free shipping for liking MyPublisher on Facebook. Click here.

Get a free Schick Razor at any Great Clips during the month of June. There is also a $2 off coupon to Great Clips on packs of Quattro Titanium products.  This is while supplies last. Click here for more details.

You can get free MP3 downloads on Amazon right now. Choose from over 200 songs.  I saw Hank Williams, Alice Cooper and Ziggy Marley on there, as well as some unfamiliar to me. But there is no better way to discover new music other than free. Check it out here. 

I love this freebie as I have lots of Gardening, and landscaping I want to do to my home eventually. Get a Gardener's Idea Book from Proven Winners. Ideas for containers, shrubs, and foliage. Get it here. 

Have a great Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, feedback, or any thing else on your mind! I want to hear what you think!